OJ_gal

Admin
Last Seen
08 Jul 2023
Topics
Discord
OJ_gal#3392

Hello fellow community members,

We've had a fantastic start to year 2022 with the community keeping our servers consistently populating, reaching over 40 players during weekends and averaging of 20 players during the week. In addition, these guys have donated to keeping our servers running! Huge shout out to the January donators:

- AGENT001

- Mr10msLifespan

- DRREAPER2142

- MechAbrogator

Don't forget to claim your Discord role of "donator" for contributing to the community, message me directly to claim.

x1

OJ_galkissing_heart

Staff at Reclamation 

OJ_gal · over 2 years ago
Butcher

Butcher

Last Seen
01 Mar 2022
Topics
Hello, first of all, thanks for making the game come alive. 

Unfortunately I have to write here because there is no other way to get in touch with admins. I'm online more often now and notice that there are very few admins online and if they are, then nobody cares if there are hackers in there. Since I used to have a server myself in my clan and know how to do it, I would like to find out how you can do it. I'm tired of getting killed by someone from 400m away or being one shot by something as soon as you touch a vehicle. But it particularly annoys me when you let the admins know and the answer you get is that I don't notice anything. Please let me help you, tell me how? Best wishes from Luxembourg

Butcher · over 2 years ago
Butcher

Butcher

Last Seen
01 Mar 2022
Topics
Hello, first of all, thanks for making the game come alive. Unfortunately I have to write here because 
there is no other way to get in touch with admins. I'm online more often now and notice that there are
very few admins online and if they are, then nobody cares if there are hackers in there. Since I used
to have a server myself in my clan and know how to do it, I would like to find out how you can do it.
I'm tired of getting killed by someone from 400m away or being one shot by something as soon as you
touch a vehicle. But it particularly annoys me when you let the admins know and the answer you get is
that I don't notice anything. Please let me help you, tell me how? Best wishes from Luxembourg

Butcher · over 2 years ago
OJ_gal

OJ_gal

Admin
Last Seen
08 Jul 2023
Topics
Discord
OJ_gal#3392

Hi Butcher,

Thank you for your message.

There are admins online very regularly, although may not necessarily be in game, we are still able to take action even if not in game.

If you believe there are cheaters, please could you direct message me either through here on via Discord with the names and the proof of their misbehavior. 

Many thanks :)

OJ_galkissing_heart

Staff at Reclamation 

OJ_gal · over 2 years ago