Play Battlefield 2142, post GameSpy and Revive shutdown in 2024
Download »

Event Big update regarding Project Remaster on Reclamation

SaloSniper

SaloSniper

Last Seen
14 Sep 2020
Topics
Please keep in mind that this has already been posted on discord. To make it easier for everyone to follow news on Reclamation then plz do join our discord.

Hey there dear Battlefield 2142 players on Reclamation! We have some great news regarding Project Remaster and the future of this mod in general on Reclamation. We have decided that from now on Project Remaster will be used permanently for doing an event every first weekend of each month!!! That means that on Friday May 1st at 9 PM GMT +1 (Central European time) we will be shutting down all Vanilla servers and play on the remastered mod server for massive multiplayer action like the last time. And from now on we will do this as a permanent event that we will offer every month. We will update you when the servers are shut down in this #news feed (on discord) and when the remaster event is live. It is with great pleasure to announce that Remaster events are now permanently integrated into Reclamation!
x3
SaloSniper · over 4 years ago · Last edited: over 4 years ago
Hechodepiedra

Hechodepiedra

Last Seen
16 Apr 2022
Topics
Hello, when trying to enter the vanilla server, it asks me to have the norther strike booster pack installed, or to connect via ea link, they could help me to play.
Best regards
Hechodepiedra · over 4 years ago
SaloSniper

SaloSniper

Last Seen
14 Sep 2020
Topics
The vanilla servers are shutdown due to the Remaster event. This is intentional. Please join the remaster event server and play the event.
SaloSniper · over 4 years ago
zerg

zerg

Last Seen
07 May 2020
Topics
now working but what account i need? from where need create account? working my account from forum? When i click create account game are closed automatic ...
zerg · over 4 years ago · Last edited: over 4 years ago
SaloSniper

SaloSniper

Last Seen
14 Sep 2020
Topics
You need to be patched up for openspy and press "Create EA Account" at the login screen to be able to create your Account. Your Account on this website has nothing to do with the one in the game. 
x1
SaloSniper · over 4 years ago