Download »

Welcome to BF2142 Reclamation fix

AirJerr

AirJerr

Admin
Last Seen
29 Jan 2024
Topics
Welcome to the 2142 Reclamation project! Reclamation is reclaiming the battlefield. In the face of Revive's shut down of Battlefield related operations, several dedicated players of the 2142 playerbase decided to take upon the mission and pleasure of once again helping in the task of keeping 2142 running. Since its inception, Reclamation has grown to be the largest active English based 2142 project. Join us in keeping the battlefield of tomorrow alive and thriving.
x1
AirJerr · over 5 years ago · Last edited: over 5 years ago
ExhaultedRuler

ExhaultedRuler

Last Seen
04 Dec 2018
Topics
Perhaps, you may want to post "House Rules"?  We've been having some shitty players lately.
ExhaultedRuler · over 5 years ago
Bacteria

Bacteria

Last Seen
15 Dec 2023
Topics
Discord
Death
Exhaulted, I'm on your side (except when the teams are randomised!) but house rules to do what?
Unless admin start booting players who deliberately spoil the gameplay, hack or glitch, no-one is in the slightest bit worried.
We've all the old cheats going on - wall hacking, botting, dropping rdx through the titan walls to kill titan gunners, as well as mines on shields, spawncamping, baseraping, jihad-jeeps, and teamkilling, most of which were a ban in the old days.
One player earlier in the week had a score of -31, it would have been worse but he repaired the titan guns repeatedly, but he deliberately spoiled gameplay by sitting in the gunship, sitting in the titan pod, or the titan gun without firing, finding snipers and lying down in front of them to prevent them shooting or placing RDX on his own titan shields so players couldn't run through. He wanted someone to complain so he could have a slanging insult session. When I tried a kickvote it crashed my game every time.
That's the sort of player we need to address.
Bacteria · over 5 years ago
ExhaultedRuler

ExhaultedRuler

Last Seen
04 Dec 2018
Topics
Bacteria:
Exhaulted, I'm on your side (except when the teams are randomised!) but house rules to do what?
------------------
Well...that is a starting point...and of course we need enforcement.  I'm thinking that the admins are happy there are servers up.  But to maintain, somebody(ies) need to watch through the course of the day.  Otherwise, it'll turn out to be a crappy place where no one wants to play.

There are times that I wish there is a reality where I can reach through the video screen and throat punch those hackers. 
ExhaultedRuler · over 5 years ago
LILIT;ANFISA

LILIT;ANFISA

Last Seen
04 Oct 2018
Topics
https://vk.com/boilerwroom

It is a set, we are looking for guys for team play/

https://vk.com/topic-11221640_36361222

x1
LILIT;ANFISA · over 5 years ago · Last edited: over 5 years ago
AirJerr

AirJerr

Admin
Last Seen
29 Jan 2024
Topics
We have added some new server admin to address some of the glitching , cheating parts, the other issues base raping  and shield mining are not against the rules, it is more of a gentlemans agreement.. There are some that do that shit but many do not..
x1
AirJerr · over 5 years ago